Friday, February 1, 2008

ok, fine! So I AM Evil!!

Soundtrack???

1. Juicy- Better than Ezra
If I were a stripper, this would be my song. Because I could be naked and the song would be my ironic T-shirt.

2. Get Right--J Lo feat Fab--spells it different--lous
Love all things JLo, but you KNEW that!

3. Honky Cat--Elton John
Really the best song from my alter ego, EJ.

4. Work It- Missy Elliot
She is just BRILLZ. I think she is a genius.

5. In Our Lifetime- Texas
Again, a Brit band that I can't believe didn't hit it big here. One of the few CDs that you can listen to the whole thing and groove the entire time.

Yes, sometimes evil genius strikes and I revel in it...
And yes, the handbasket is still decorated so I know where I'm going...
Let me start off by saying that while I'm pretty liberal about nudity and sexytime whatever consenting adults wanna do that is legal is no problem with me. I have my own views, but I don't impose them on other people...
except my husband.
I HATE that he loves looking at other boobies. It seriously hurts my feelings. I'm insecure enough as it is, I don't need to compete with 19 year olds with DDs. I have voiced my feelings and he has justr moved from doing it blatantly to hiding it. Whatever. Maybe I should start admiring young ding-dongs in my spare time...but that's gross.
Anyhoo--I discovered last night that from the kitchen table, if I look into the glass door on the entertainment center, I can see the whole computer screen in the office via freaky reflection.
hehehehe,
This morning I'm eating my waffles (since my bad body-image has me eating nothing but frozen waffles, peanut butter and diet coke) and I see him check to see if the coast is clear, he thinks it is, then he logs onto boobies.com.
I start laughing hysterically and he quickly minimizes it.
I'll laugh all day about it. Sneaky booby looker!

No comments:

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...