Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday...

Here's the soundtrack peeps...

1. Ice Cream--Sarah McLachlan
Ok, call me naive, but I didn't really know what the hell this song was about until like a year ago. eeeewwwww. No wonder the Lilith Fair cowd got all crazazy when she sang it. I just thought it was a fun sing a long song! Well I guess that says a lot about me. I'll shut up now.

2. P.Y.T--Michael Jackson
Loved the song when I was 7...still rock out to it. I mean with words like "Tenderoni" you gotta wonder what MJ is really singing about. I don't care, it seriously rocks hardcore.

3. Giving him Something he can feel--EnVogue
I miss EnVogue! They were so fierce. I remember I was a freshman in HS when this song came out... I would totally stand on the chair in my room and perform it in the mirror. Full on Supremes Diva mode too. So awesome!

4. Rich Girl--Gwen Stefani
Superior Mother Goddess Gwen. Does she ever do a BAD song?

5. I've Got My Mind Set on You--George Harrison
One of those songs your parents liked and you secretly rock out to. Well for me anyway. I remember the video kinda creeped me out a bit.

More Later...

No comments:

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...