Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Getting Jiggy

Here's the Mardi Gras Mix:

Straight Up--Paula Abdul
What a fierce song. I am loving it. I totally worked this song like a supermodel when I was 11 in Jazz class. From 1989-1990 she was my hero. I was even transforemd into a squealing 10 year old when she performed at the SuperBowl...I know...you don't hafta tell me...l-o-s-e-r

I hate everything about you---Ugly Kid Joe
I LOVED this album when it came out. With such ditties as Whiplash Liquor and Madman. It's a great song when you're pissed off. Or you're on the treadmill and you imagine your High School nemesis and hope she's fat...ok, maybe that's just me. But you know what I mean.

Irreplaceable-- Beyonce
This song KILLS. It's currently the fantasy I have about throwing out Fugs. I throw his crap into the yard and go into full on strong black woman mode and tell him what's up. ahhh...dreams.

The boots were made for Walking--Nancy Sinatra (NOT JESSICA SIMPSON)
Again an empowering song, that I wish I could act out in real life. So I'll just dance around the house like I'm that awesome.

Other Side of the World- KT Tunstal
Seriously the only artist I have been REALLY excited about in like 5 years. She's wicked hardcore.

What a dumb ass day. Another 27ft of snow predicted for Chicago. Seriously sucks ass. I'm in that inert state of blah you get in when you're a bundle of emotion and you just don't know which one to pick, so I pick nothing.

Oh some slag over at CM got on her hi-horse and told me I was in "denial" about Fug's "cheating". Did you spit coffee out of your nose too just now? It's not what she said that pissed me off, it was the condescending tone of her comment like I was some kind of dumbass or something. I have Fugs so dialed in that he would have to be fucking Batman to get someting over on me. And who would want an affair with that hot mess??? I don't exactly see a line wrapped around the house. Then she carefully defined the word "mimbo" for me quoting...DAN CORTESE. Yup the MTV Sports dude. Last time I checked I used the term correctly in the sentence and I was quoting SEINFELD.

And yes, I deleted her shit. Not because of content just because of stupidity. Don't go preachy preachy when you don't have a clue. Ick.

Also yes, I'm too passive agressive to confront her directly. I'm a bitchy coward like that. And I'm not interested in b.s. like cyber fighting with someon I don't even care to know.

I'll cyber-fight with Heather. Bitch read my post yesterday, or someone told her about it...KRYS???? So she fired back an email. I'm surprised she even knows how to turn a computer on. Pretty funny read. At least she has a sense of humor. She knew I was kidding.

Well happy Mardi Gras to y'all. Show yer boobs and get lotsa beads. I gotta go vote for my Chocolate Hotness Obama ;)

Peace Out.

2 comments:

krys said...

whiplash liquor makes you sicker...it's the best, yum!

You're right that shit kicked.
Check out Perez to see a pic of John Mayer's BARE ASS! That'll turn you into a man-hating lesbian in no time.

I didn't tell Heather. I think your brother did.

Oh, BTW you housewives are all INSANE cafe momming it up in quasi-myspace land. Lives, get them.

Kick Fugs VonButthole out already! When did you lose your damn backbone and become a doormat!

Have.Affair.Now.Latin.Hot.

Luvs Ya!

ummmhello said...

CafeMommers can be a whacky bunch. By whacky, I mean, someone forgot to take their 12 scripts to maintain some semblence of normalcy.
I'll not only admit to liking the Beyonce song, but I'll spill the factc that my nine year old son and I sing it together in the car at the top of our lungs.

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...