Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Liberation of Fierce

I have been liberated. 10lbs of hair...gone. Fierce bob, looking awesome, totally loving it. So let's dance...

1. Twist and Shout---Beatles
Ferris Bueller on the float. I love it because when it's played at weddings all the drunk people do the same crazazy dance to it. Like when preschoolers jump up and down to the Spongebob Squarepants song.

2. The Sign---Ace of Base
Reggae, swedish, awesome. 2nd AOB song this week! My Ipod is on to something.

3. Love Fool---The Cardigans
More swedish awesomeness. If you weren't rocking out to this song in your crappy ass car in 1998, I'm gonna call you a liar.

4. Look at Me---Geri Halliwell
Yes, I own this CD. It's SO camp, like B-52s camp. I love that she makes money off of not taking herself too seriously.

5. End of the Road---Boyz II Men
We all busted out like Wanya with out hairbrush in hand...admit it.

Nothing new in my life, sorry to say. Snowing. Really the highlight so far is this awesome new 'do.
Oh I know what I wanted to talk about...

Britney. OMG! I read her parent's declarations to the court yesterday and I seriously started crying. This whole situation is nothing like it seems. Poor girl. Nobody deserves that. At ths point I don't even care if she's ever famous again. I just want her to get her life back and be healthy.

Anyways. Hope nobody is too wasted after Mardi Gras. In bed by 9pm, because that's how I roll bitches.

Later!

2 comments:

krys said...

Silly goose. I remember tooling in the mini-van and screetching our best Wanya.
I gota see this new cut of yours. It better not be some soccer mom milf bullshit either.
At least you don't live up north anymore. Weather sucks way worse up here than down by you.
Toodles.

ummmhello said...

I looove the Cardingan's Love Fool, and getting a rad haircut always makes me happy :) Rock out, chica!

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...