Monday, February 4, 2008

Let's get this party started.

Music, Professor?



1. Don't Turn Around--Ace of Base

LURRRV it. Anybody ever notice that they write mulitple track to the same pre-fab keyboard reggae beat? That's just genius. But if they won a grammy who would get it? #5 Reggae from Casio?



2. Paper and Fire-- John Mellencamp

I'm a closet fan of his. And for whatever reason when the girls are whiny his music soothes them. They'll probably grow up to be tube top wearin', PBR swillin', Nascar Watchin', Pick-up driving babes. But for now it quiets them and provided me with a lil bit of sanity.



3. Stuck in the Middle with You--Steve Miller Band

Since Reservoir Dogs (cliche!) I have loved this song.



4. Rock your body--Justin Timberlake

Hands Down the ONLY song I will stop in the middle of whatever I am doing and seriously bust a major move. I even got into a car accident because of this stupid song. It also got me a restraining order, because I began stalking JT shortly after it came out.



5. Sweet Surrender-- Sarah McLachlan

Man, angst be thy name in 1997, huh? Jeez, I was depressed about something! I lived and breathed for this Lilith Fair shit. I needed to WAY lighten up.



Ok onto the news of the day...



Superbowl sucked donkey balls. The ONLY funny commercial was the Pigeon one Fed Ex did. Everything was a bit pedestrian.



Also I got the latest issue of Skate magazine yesterday, and I brought it with me to read at work while nobody came in to buy ugly-ass furniture. I open the cover only to have that skank-ass f'ug Lindsay staring back at me. Bitch got a boot endorsement with Sp-Teri! WTF??? You mean to tell me that they want THAT hocking boots? Didn't she get like 42nd at worlds? I would have place higher wearing moon-boots for pete's sake.



"If you want to land cheated jumps, embarrass your country, and be completely overrated wear Sp-Teri"

Then the picture of her holding her gold medal from the year 2000! WTF? Her JUNIOR medal. I won lotsa medals then too. SENIOR medals. Guess retiring and getting a life was the wrong call.

Damn Bitches.



So I turn the page and who's hocking Harlick's????

Shit for Brains Heather and that 15 ( okay..he's like 21...sorry!) year old boy she pays to skate with her. Well, personally I have to give mad props because she is a FAB skater and has more world championship medals than GOD. It just irks me to death.

"If you want to spend your whole life teaching in the rink your parents bought for you and pay guys to skate with you...wear Harlicks."



Dude, I wore harlicks. So in all fairness here's what my ad would say...



"Quit at the top of your game, then HATE on EVERYONE...wear Harlicks"



Picture of me flipping off the camera wearing my old medals...nude.



That'll scare 'em.



Bitches.



Now The Weather...



W-to the-T to the F. Snow, Snow, Thunderstorm, Rain, Snow. That move to California could not come fast enough. At least when the earthquale and mudslides hit i'll have a bitchin tan!



And finally, randomness...



I keep dreaming about John Mayer! WTH??? I only like ONE of his songs? Why am I having dreams about him EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! I'm about to see a doctor about this.



Happy Monday to everyone!

Word to yo' mutha!

3 comments:

krys said...

Jage you silly bitch. Top of your game? Didn't you get like 19th at your last seniors??? ;) If I remember right you retired cuz you got old, and you were in a huge hurry to marry that Bavarian Butthole of yours and bare his children. You're right though, most would probably rather see you than those slags.
Right on w/ AOB. Member Ben's interpretive dance of "all that she wants" at the awards banquet? Priceless.
Later skater! Luvs ya!

jenn said...

krys-
I got 5th you skank.

Bavarian Butthole? Really? Shall I start coming up with names for your men?

Didn't Ben do a dance EVERY year? The only one I can remember is "What I got".

Peace Out. Luvs ya back..

ummmhello said...

John Mayer? I didn't even know who he was until I saw him on Chapelle's show. Get a doctor, stat!
DAMN YOU for getting that JT song stuck in my head again. Grrrr. Maybe some Norah Jones will wash it away. If all else fails, there's always Coal Chamber!

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...