Monday, December 3, 2007

Silly and Random


This will make you smile...

We were putting up the big Xmas tree this weekend (bringing the grand total to 4) and my oldest, Gabby is 2 1/2 and getting to that point where she has full cmmand of the English language but speaks like she's swedish having trouble with translation...

So the new big tree was one of thise trees that come in about 800 color coded branches that you need a strong spiked eggnog to deal with...

As I'm unloading this tree and sorting the colors all the while cursing my husband for purchasing this tree "on sale" last year I hear the spritely voice of a child yelling "bitches! Bitches!"

I turned around to see gabby dancing in the pile of BR-anches.

"Bitches! Bitches!" She keep squealing.

I grab her by the shoulders to face me and get down to her level and carefully say...

"Branches, gabby. BRRRAAAANNNCHEEESS."

Gabby's eyes light up and she smiles,

"Yes mommy...BITCHES!"

hahaha.

No comments:

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...