Monday, December 3, 2007

Back to the Blogosphere!


Ok, I've been gone for awhile. Since about August, I guess. After 2 years of spewing nonsense on the internets, I decided to give it a rest. When people are reading your shiz because it's their favorite soap opera and you aren't even getting PAID? Time to give it up.

But the world took a change, and looky here...I have opinions about it! So I'm thinking we're going to switch gears here and make this more of a current events commentary, and less of a drama filled adventure into the goings on in my life.

Don't worry, it will be just as entertaining...I promise!

So relax, enjoy, and take an adventure ride...

j.

No comments:

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...