Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Scientology Madness

are you KIDDING me with this stuff???

Bart Simpson just gave $10 million to the "church" of Scientology.

Bart a.k.a Nancy Cartwright donated the money to fuel the campaign agaist the "evils" of our society...i.e. Psychology, Rehab, etc.

That's a lot of Dianetics and Vitamin Water. Which according to L.Ron will heal all of our ills.

To put this in perspective Nancy's donation paled to the measily $5mil Tom Cruise gave, and the $1 mil Travolta gave too.

Eat my shorts...

Dont we have like starving people and children that need access to education that oculd use this money so much better than XENU???

Wonder what Krusty thinks of that.

1 comment:

ummmhello said...

Love your blog :) Came over from CafeMom. Glad to know I'm not the only rambling gal who blogs :)

See, I think I am genius and should have my own 1-hour cable news show. For God's Sake GERALDO is on the air still. But since even Fox News isn't calling I'll just spew the commentary and the awesomeness here...